Breakfast Blast-Quick and easy


My son who loves fresh hot breakfast every morning. I belive in " healthy start of a day leads to healthy life all along". So I make sure I prepare a good breakfast for my kids every morning. Trupti from The Spice Who Loved me... also a part of reason for this posting. This dish is my entry for Trupti's web event WBB12.
On the plate, there is Slice Chilli Pineapple, Fresh squeezed Orange Juice, Fresh veges on garlic Bread.
Sliced chilli Pineapple:
3 slices of canned slice pineapple
A pinch of salt and pinch of chillipowder
Mehtod: Arrange pineaplle in a plate and using the salt and chilli shaker shake a little on the pineapple pieces.
Veges on garlic Bread
1 tomato Diced.
1/2 cup corn
1/2 avacado diced
1/2 carrot grated or diced
Method:First grill or toast garlic bread under grill for couple of minutes. Take it out from the grill and spread the veges evenly and pop back under grill for another two minutes. If you are making this for after school snack or for lunch try adding some grated cheese on it. It really is yummy! and kids eat this like pizza. Keep an eye so not to burn the veges. Of course while this is happening you can squeeze couple of fresh oranges. Breakfast is ready!!

7 comments:

TNL said...

That looks so good! I think my kids would like this too...thanks so much for your entry....could you please send me a picture by email too?

Thanks!

-trupti

aruna said...

Thank U Trupti. Do try and let me know how they liked it. I sent the picture by email.

Nupur said...

Love the chili pineapple. I wish I could have some right now!

aruna said...

Hey Nupur, Its pretty simple and tastes heaven! Try it! Nice of you visiting.

Thistlemoon said...

Yum, that sounds so good! You should go post about this over in the Leftover Queen forum - we are talking about breakfast around the world over there!

http://www.leftoverqueen.com/forum/index.php

Welcome to the Foodie Blogroll!

Priyanka said...

hey that sounds really yumm...

aruna said...

Hi Priyanka, Thank u for visiting.